How to Install the Method Tracking Code plugin for WordPress
- 02/18/2014 8:17 PM
- 921 views
1. Login to WordPress
2. Locate 'Plugins' on the left admin menu and click on 'Add New'
3. Click on 'Upload'
4. Click the 'Browse' button and locate the downloaded zip file on your computer and click 'Ok'
5. Click the 'Install Now' button
6. Once the upload/install completes, click on 'Activate Plugin'
7. Once activated it will create a new admin menu item 'Method' located below 'Settings'
8. Click on 'Method' to load the options page for the plugin
9. You will now need to get your Client ID which can be found while logged in to your Method account by clicking on the help icon the top right of the app.
(This is a screenshot from inside the Method app)
10. Select and copy the 10 digit Client ID and paste it into the text field in the plugin options page and click 'Save Changes'